- DiagProg4 (DP4) device
- Software: "Software unit" - a software unit operating with the DiagProg4 device. "DiagProg4 Copyright (C) Elprosys 2016" - (firmware) - part of the software that runs (only) with (original) device DiagProg4, "DiagProg4 Manager" - the part of the PC software used to control and update the software - software works on any PC and is compatible only with original device DiagProg4.
- Test adapter
- Adapter for power supplying from a car lighter
- CD-ROM with software and manuals (pdf)
- Agreement of use that grants technical support for the user as well as updated software releases
- Small case for DiagProg4 device
- USB link
- Cable D3
- D3 Multiplexer
- MicroSDHC card - 16GB
- Additional set of rubber bumpers
The package supports the following models of sensors: (reset of the crash event through OBD-II plug):
- series 6N0 909 60X
- series 1J0 909 60X
- series 6Q0 909 60X
- series 6Q0 909 605C
- series 1C0 909 60X
- series 6E0 909 605
- series 8L0 959 655
- series 4B0 959 655
- series 8A0 959 655 C
- series 4B0 959 655 G
- series 8D0 959 655 J
- series 8E0 959 655 B - read/write EEPROM data event through OBD-II
Apart from the models listed above, diagnostic procedures and modules encoding can also be carried out for the following car models:
Audi: A2, A3 ,A4 ,A6 ,A8 ,TT , Allroad
VW: Lupo, Polo, Golf, Vento, Jetta, Bora, Passat, New Beetle, T4, T5, Sharan, Passat B6, Sharan 2000
Skoda: Fabia, Oktavia, Oktavia 2001
Seat: Alhambra, Ibiza, Toledo, Leon, Arosa, Alhambra 2000
List of supported car models can be now downloaded HERE
All prices are gross (23% VAT tax is included).
Prices do not include shipping costs. Prices include a free update for 30 days since the date of order.
This price list is valid from 22.09.2015.
General Distributor reserves the right to modify the prices in case of significant changes on the market, inflation, currency exchange rates, material prices increase, wages modifications, government interventions and other circumstances beyond the control of the General Distributor.